Book a guided tour for your groups.
Guided tour for groups discovering:
- the building of the House of Music, Hungary
- the building of the House of the Hungarian Millennium
- the history and future of Városliget
We look forward to welcome you to our guided tours in Városliget! Our well-prepared tour guides will assist you in discovering the history and secret places of Liget, as well as the future investments in higher quality environment and services. Explore with us the recently renovated House of the Hungarian Millennium or get acquainted with the concept of the newly built House of Music, Hungary and fall in love with rewnew part of Városliget!
Good to know:
- Duration of the walks: approx. 60 minutes
- The price of the ticket is 2,500 HUF / person
- Free for under-sixes .
- Liget + members can buy tickets at a discount! Redemption of membership is free of charge and can be initiated by clicking here to register.
- Tickets can be purchased online or on the spot in person at the Millennium House ticket office during opening hours.
- Group size: min. 9-max.30 persons
- Meeting point: In case of the tour discovering the House of Music, Hungary is the main entrance of the House of Music, Hungary (1146 Budapest, Olof Palme sétány 3-5). In case of the tours discovering the House of the Hungarian Millennium and the Park, the meeting point is the main entrance of the House of the Hungarian Millennium (1146 Budapest, Olof Palme sétány 1.)
- Unfortunately, dogs are not allowed on the tours as the routes involve indoor sites and the botanical garden.
- As the tours involve outdoor locations and we keep the tours in rainy weather also, please always dress according to the weather!
- The tours take place in an accessible environment.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guided tour discovering the building of the House of Music, Hungary
The House of Music, Hungary as one of the most exciting cultural venues in the world to be visited in 2022 has a lot of surprises and interesting things for the visitors. Our tour guides present the concept of the unique building designed by Sou Fujimoto, and some hints about the exhibitions and programs the institution hosts.
Guided tour discovering the building of the House of the Hungarian Millennium
Discover one of the oldest and most beautiful buildings in Városliget! Designed by Ferenc Pfaff, the institute was built as a Hall of Art for the 1885 National General Exhibition. During the complete refurbishment aiming at the restoration of the original splendour the Zsolnay ceramics have been all renewed on the façades and a new Rose Garden has been implemented. Be part of the history and indulge in the beauty of the House!
Guided tour discovering the history and future of Városliget
During the walk in the renewed part of Városliget visitors can get acquainted with the history of Városliget from the 1800s to the present. Our tour leads you through the new and renewed facilities for active and passive recreation as well as modern infrastructure and numerous solutions promoting accessibility.