We look forward to welcome you to our guided tours in Városliget! Our well-prepared tour guides will assist you in discovering the history and secret places of Liget, as well as the future investments in higher quality environment and services. Explore with us the recently renovated House of the Hungarian Millennium or get acquainted with the concept of the newly built House of Music, Hungary and fall in love with rewnew part of Városliget!
Good to know:
- Duration of the walks: approx. 60 minutes
- The price of the ticket is 3,000 HUF / person
- Free for under-sixes .
- Liget + members can buy tickets at a discount! Redemption of membership is free of charge and can be initiated by clicking here to register.
- Tickets can be purchased online or on the spot in person at the Millennium House ticket office during opening hours.
- Group size: min. 9-max.30 persons
- Meeting point: In case of the tour discovering the House of Music, Hungary is the main entrance of the House of Music, Hungary (1146 Budapest, Olof Palme sétány 3-5). In case of the tours discovering the House of the Hungarian Millennium and the Park, the meeting point is the main entrance of the House of the Hungarian Millennium (1146 Budapest, Olof Palme sétány 1.). In case of the tours discovering the Museum of Ethnography the meeting point is at Information (inside the building).
- Unfortunately, dogs are not allowed on the tours as the routes involve indoor sites and the botanical garden.
- As the tours involve outdoor locations and we keep the tours in rainy weather also, please always dress according to the weather!
- The tours take place in an accessible environment.
Contact us: email@example.com