We are glad to welcome you back again from 14 of May, 2021!
The House kindly requests that you observe the following rules and regulations:
1. It is obligatory to wear a mask when entering and staying in the House,
2. The capacity of the exhibition space is maximized for 20 people,
3. Referring to the relevant Government Decree No. 484/2020. (XI. 10.), only persons protected against COVID-19 and minors under the age of 18 accompanied by them are allowed to enter the Exhibitions. The regulation obliges us to check this condition and to deny entry to those who are unable to present their (valid) Immunity Certificate issued or accepted by the Hungarian authority. High school students can enter without an immunity certificate, but their age must be proved with ID and can enter only accompanied by a protected adult.
Presenting a ticket booked online does not guarantee entry in itself.
PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO BRING YOUR IMMUNITY CERTIFICATE AND PHOTO IDENTITY CARD.
4. Please use the hand sanitizer whenever possible at stations located at several points in the House,
5. The screening room is closed.
The rose garden is open and can be visited with no limitation as part of the public area of Városliget.
The History of Városliget can be visited with a valid ticket. They are valid for the selected one-hour time slot only. Visits start on the hour and last maximum of 60 min. Tickets can be booked and purchased online or can be purchased in the House depending on the availability of tickets for the given time slot.
- Exhibition visit independently (with tablet)
- Exhibition visit with a guided tour
Not more than 20 people are allowed to visit the exhibition in any one of the time slots. When a larger group is planning the visit booking more than one-time slot would be necessary.
Means of payment:
Online ticket booking: credit/debit card
Ticket purchase in the House: cash or credit/debit card
In case of cash payment, we can accept only Hungarian Forint.
In case you bought tickets online an invoice is to be issued. When buying ticket on site you can choose between the invoice and receipt.
Reduced price ticket
Visitors between 6-26 and 62-70 and adults with two family members under 18 are entitled to buy reduced price tickets, in case they are EEA citizens.
School group ticket
Hungarian school groups with teachers are entitled to a 75% discount. School group tickets can be purchased online and in the House, or with the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org for the selected time slot. Payment for tickets booked in advance is possible with a credit card or cash in the House.
Tickets can be collected only at the House of the Hungarian Millennium.
EEA visitors under the age of 6 and over 70, persons with disabilities accompanied by maximum 1 person; tour guides (with a group of minimum 10 people) may visit the exhibition for free.
ID cards should be shown as proof of eligibility for using the discounts.