Please be informed about the following in connection with the re-opening:
- The number of visitors at one time is maximised to 20 people for all the time slots.
- Hand-sanitising stations are set up at various points of the premises
- Cleaning and disinfecting will be carried out frequently in all the areas visited by the public
- Transparent plexiglass screens are installed at the reception for the protection of both visitors and staff
- Observing the guidelines of social distancing, the chairs are placed at a safe distance in the screening room
The rose garden is open and can be visited with no limitation as part of the public area of Városliget.
The History of Városliget can be visited with a valid ticket. They are valid for the selected one-hour time slot only. Visits start on the hour and last maximum of 60 min. Tickets can be booked and purchased online or can be purchased in the House depending on the availability of tickets for the given time slot.
- Exhibition visit independently (with tablet)
- Exhibition visit with a guided tour
Not more than 20 people are allowed to visit the exhibition in any one of the time slots. When a larger group is planning the visit booking more than one-time slot would be necessary.
Exhibition opening hours:
Tuesday-Friday: 9:00 – 17:00
Booking office opening hours:
Tuesday-Friday: 9:00 – 16:00
Means of payment:
Online ticket booking: credit/debit card
Ticket purchase in the House: cash or credit/debit card
In case of cash payment, we can accept only Hungarian Forint.
In case you bought tickets online an invoice is to be issued. When buying ticket on site you can choose between the invoice and receipt.
Reduced price ticket
Visitors between 6-26 and 62-70 and adults with two family members under 18 are entitled to buy reduced price tickets, in case they are EEA citizens.
School group ticket
Hungarian school groups with teachers are entitled to a 75% discount. School group tickets can be purchased online and in the House, or with the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org for the selected time slot. Payment for tickets booked in advance is possible with a credit card or cash in the House.
Tickets can be collected only at the House of the Hungarian Millennium.
EEA visitors under the age of 6 and over 70, persons with disabilities accompanied by maximum 1 person; tour guides (with a group of minimum 10 people) may visit the exhibition for free.
ID cards should be shown as proof of eligibility for using the discounts.